lundi, mars 30, 2009

STAR WARS 9



Starwars 9 de Carnior.

Parodie du "Making of" de Star Wars épisode 9. Mettant en vedette Stephane Solo (Carnior), le petit fils de Han Solo et le réalisateur Michael Bay (Eddie69).

17 commentaires:

Immortal a dit...

Sympa, j'avais déja vu sur youtube, mais c'est bien marrant. À quand la sortie de l'épisode 12 sur youtube? :(

Anonyme a dit...

Ola!
Je reviens d'un voyage au pays des "oui mais", où j'ai offert à mes chums non pas du sirop d'érable mais du local quand même, avec plusieurs de tes dvds.
Je pense qu'un fan club devrait bientôt t'être dédié dans l'ouest la France.

après Claude et ses Claudettes
Tom et ses Tomettes!

allez, merci encore pour ta/ vôtre énergie!

Christelle.

Mathieu a dit...

Toujours aussi bons les chums,
Tom est impec en gros réalisateur un peu blasé

Merci à vous

Anonyme a dit...

Très Bon !!!! Ey Mais Tom C'est Pour Quant L'EPISODE 12 Sur youtube ? Merci pour ce que tu fais ! Tu ma fait Découvrir L'univers du Kino et j’ai regardé toutes ta série et j’ai bien rie.Je pourrait dire que grâce a toi, moi Même Aujourd’hui je Suis Un Kinoïte !!!

Enfin Merci Et Continue J’adore !!!
Simon(HellGrosZero)Dechamplain

Anonyme a dit...

酒店經紀

酒店兼差

酒店小姐

禮服店

酒店上班

酒店兼職

酒店打工

假日打工

台北酒店經紀

童裝批發

童裝批發

童裝

童裝

酒店喝酒

暑假打工

寒假打工

酒店

酒店經紀人

酒店現領

liguorien a dit...

Vraiment excellent comme d'habitude. Continue comme ça Tom! ;)

eda a dit...

情趣按摩棒,自慰套,角色扮演,按摩棒,跳蛋,情趣跳蛋,
.,

情趣,G點,性感丁字褲,情趣,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲,情趣用品,無線跳蛋,男女,
潤滑液,SM,內衣,性感內衣,自慰器,充氣娃娃,AV,
按摩棒,電動按摩棒,飛機杯,視訊,自慰套,自慰套,情趣用品,情趣內衣,

sexy1689 a dit...

情趣,情趣用品,G點,跳蛋,按摩棒,成人用品,
G點,按摩棒,
轉珠按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,
跳蛋,無線跳蛋,
飛機杯,男用強精長軟質套,
男用強精短軟質套,充氣娃娃,
男性性感內褲,性感內褲,
自慰套,自慰套,
情趣娃娃,自慰器,
電動自慰器,充氣娃娃器,
角色扮演,
性感睡衣,情趣睡衣,
性感內衣,
內衣,性感內褲,
C字褲,
性感睡衣,
貓裝,吊帶襪,
情趣內褲,丁字褲,
SM,
震動環,潤滑液,
情趣禮物,情趣玩具,
威而柔,精油,
逼真按摩棒,數位按摩棒,

ling a dit...

je vous remercie pour ce partage d'un article de Nice.
authentic nike shoes
discount puma shoes whosale
discount nike shoes whosale
cheap nike shoes
discount nike shoes
discount puma shoes
nike mens shoes
nike womens shoes
nike childrens shoes
puma mens shoes
puma womens shoes
chaussures puma
puma speed cat
Nike Tn Chaussures
requin tn
nike shox
puma shoes
puma CAT
puma basket
puma speed
baskets puma
puma sport
puma femmes
puma shox r4 torch
nike air max requin
nike shox r3
shox rival r3
tn plus
chaussures shox
nike shox r4 torch
air max tn requin
nike tn femme
pas cher nike
tn chaussures
nike rift
nike shox nz
chaussures shox
nike shox rival
shox rival
chaussures requin
jeans online
cheap armani jeans
cheap G-star jeans
cheap ugg boots

tingting a dit...

Your article is very good.I like it very much.
puma ferrari shoes
cheap nike shoes
puma shoes
ferrari shoes
nike shox nz
Ugg Boots
nike 360 air max
nike shox shoes
cheap puma shoes
puma drift cat
cheap nike shox
nike air max 360
nike air max
pumas shoes

Anonyme a dit...

Greetings! I was curious to know if setting up a blog such
your own: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=32077266&postID=2798815229632559497 is hard to do for inexperienced
people? I've been wanting to create my own blog for a while now but have been turned off mainly because I've always assumed
it required tons of work. What do you think? Appreciate it

Here is my blog post; micro usb host cable radio shack

Anonyme a dit...

Hello there! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I'm
trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to
fix this problem. If you have any recommendations,
please share. Cheers!

Check out my site hemlock semiconductor corporation

Anonyme a dit...

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The
text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Internet
explorer. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to
let you know. The style and design look great though!
Hope you get the issue solved soon. Kudos

Stop by my blog post: what is a computer silicon chip

Anonyme a dit...

Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

Check out my web site - vacation homes in myrtle beach sc for rent

Anonyme a dit...

Hello there! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I'm
trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem.

If you have any recommendations, please
share. Many thanks!

my web page google art

Anonyme a dit...

Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying
your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for first-time blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


Visit my web site ... kitchen small appliances toronto

Anonyme a dit...

Greetings! I've been following your site for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good job!

my blog post: http://wallinside.com/post.php?id=3937394